Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

This year, I will get out of my comfort zone and try new things and improve my grade for this class. Currently, i would view myself as shy and quiet. Because of this, many of the things that i wanted to do last year were not accomplished. I was never confident with myself and i have always wanted to join acting for fun but because i was so shy, i decided not to. Over the summer, i will dedicate most of my time to trying something new, like taking camps to help me further explore my interests. By the end of this year, I will take acting classes and try to have fun. It would be really cool to try new things, things i did not get the chance to do last year. I will also be more open to choices and will have tried at least 12 new things outside of my comfort zone. Secondly, I would like to improve my grade. Last semester, i ended this class with a barely passing grade. This was due to my lack of sleep, lack of studying, and lack of focus. This year, I will sleep for at least 7 and a half hours every night so that i can wake up awake and focused. As for studying, i will cut down on the time that i watch TV to replace it with a little more studying. Every night i will make a specific schedule so that I will learn to be more organized and time saving. By the end of this semester, I will end this class with a grade i will be proud of and will make me and my parents happy. One last thing that i will improve on is my confidence. I would consider myself as insecure and unhappy with myself, especially my body. I will be more healthy and will be proud of m body by the end of the year. I will go to the gym every week and plan a small workout to do every night. By the end of the year, I will achieve these goals and make myself proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment